All About the 2021 Honda Insight: See What This Hybrid Has to Offer
Since 1974, Honda has been known for making fuel-efficient vehicles. It wasn’t until 1999, however, that Honda delivered its first gas-electric vehicle, and history was made. In 2021, Honda looks to shake up the hybrid car industry once more with the 2021 Honda Insight.
Today, we’re going to take a closer look at the 2021 Honda Insight, an incredible blend of fuel-saving hybrid performance and sleek, elegant design. The 2021 Honda Insight is the best hybrid automobile available on the market and also one of the most affordable.
Let’s Get to the Finish Line!
- The 2021 Honda Insight sports a jaw-dropping fuel economy without sacrificing a stylish and sleek design. It’s one of the most affordable hybrids on the market!
- It is equipped with several quality-of-life features, including HondaLink®*, Apple CarPlay®*, and Android AutoTM* integration. It also has full access to the Honda Sensing® suite of safety technologies.
- The 2021 Honda Insight’s cabin is designed for absolute comfort, but it doesn’t skimp out on the cargo space either! It is perfectly equipped for family road trips.
- The Honda Insight is no slouch. It has a horsepower of up to 151, and it offers great gas mileage, both in the city and on the highway.
- Come check out the 2021 Honda Insight at Scholfield Honda! Schedule a FREE test drive and witness the power of this hybrid for yourself!
Overall Impressions of the 2021 Honda Insight
If you’re on the hunt for a fuel-efficient sedan with plenty of features and a sleek design, you will want to take a look at the 2021 Honda Insight.
What truly sets the Honda Insight apart from its competitors is its ability to retain stylishness without compromising its jaw-dropping fuel economy. The Insight is also one of the most affordable hybrid vehicles on the market. Let’s take a closer look at some of the remarkable features that the 2021 Honda Insight has to offer.
Recommended Read Honda Hybrid Cars: Which One is Right for You?
All Insight models come standard with Bluetooth connectivity. This allows you to make calls, get directions, or queue up your playlists without ever taking your eyes off the road. With Apple CarPlay®*, Android AutoTM* integration, and Wi-Fi hotspot capabilities, the Honda Insight makes it easier than ever to stay connected, all from an 8-inch touchscreen.
With remote start, drivers can start their car from a distance of up to 100 feet. With HondaLink®, drivers have access to several driver assistance features and a range of details about their vehicle. They also have the ability to unlock their vehicle’s doors with their smartphone.
Here are a few more great features that the 2021 Honda Insight has to offer.
- USB audio interface
- Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Multi-angle rearview camera*
- Blindspot information system*
- Cross-traffic monitoring*
Whether you’re commuting to work every day or meeting friends for dinner and drinks, the 2021 Honda Insight helps you do so in style. This hybrid sedan features a sleek and sporty aesthetic thanks to a beautifully-sculpted design, LED lights, and sparkling alloy wheels.
The sophistication of the 2021 Honda Insight truly shines in the cabin. It combines elegance and versatility by featuring LED ambient console lighting and 37.4 inches of rear-seat legroom, providing plenty of room for five passengers. All five seats are ergonomically built, and the 8-way power driver’s seat offers personalized comfort for anyone seated behind the leather-wrapped steering wheel.
In addition to roughly 15 cubic feet of trunk space, the 60/40-split folding rear seats allow for easy access to the trunk. Alongside adjustable seats, you can customize your cabin any way you want, making it a perfect sedan for commuting, traveling, and road trips.
Improved Safety Features
As with all Honda vehicles, safety is the number one priority, and the 2021 Honda Insight is packed with industry-leading technology to help keep drivers and passengers safe at all times.
The 2021 Honda Insight comes with the newly available Cross Traffic Monitor Blind Spot* Information technology, designed to minimize avoidable accidents by making drivers more conscious of their surroundings. This piece of Honda safety technology illuminates when it detects a vehicle or a human in a blind spot on the driver or passenger side.
Not only does the 2021 Honda Insight come standard with multi-element LED headlights, but it also comes with Honda Sensing®’s suite of features. This revolutionary safety technology gives drivers and passengers peace of mind while on the road.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™* (CMBS™) to help stop the car when a frontal collision is unavoidable.
- Road Departure Mitigation System* (RDM), alerting drivers if they’ve switched lanes without using their signal, steering assistance to help them return to their lane, and brake assistance to help them from leaving the road altogether.
- Adaptive Cruise Control* (ACC) to help drivers maintain a set interval behind vehicles for highway driving.
- Lane Keeping Assist System* (LKAS) to help keep the vehicle centered in its lane.
- Traffic Sign Recognition* shows drivers speed limit information while driving.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines* to assist drivers as they maneuver in reverse.
The 2021 Honda insight isn’t your average hybrid. It’s a top-ranked hybrid.
Equipped with a 1.5-liter, Atkinson-Cycle 4-cylinder engine, and an electric motor, the 2021 Honda Insight provides a total of 151 horsepower* and a generous torque to boost performance. The 2021 Honda Insight also offers impressive hybrid performance with an EPA city fuel economy level of up to 55 MPG* in the city and 49 MPG* on the highway.
All 2021 models also come standard with three drive modes (Standard, Sport, ECON), allowing drivers to transform their driving experience with the simple press of a button.
Come See the New 2021 Honda Insight at Scholfield Honda!
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new 2021 Honda Insight? Come see us at Scholfield Honda today.
Backed by 60 years of providing customers with excellent customer service, Scholfield Honda is the number one Honda dealer in Wichita, Kansas. With the largest variety of new and pre-owned Hondas and highly trained sales experts, we will work with you to find you a car that suits your needs and budget.