Business Development Specialist
· Type: Full Time
· Dept: Customer Service
· Location: Scholfield Honda East
· Pay: From $10.00 per hour
· Handle calls from customers efficiently and politely, referring the calls appropriately, assisting in generating and promoting customer enthusiasm.
· Are called on to do a variety of tasks and are flexible and willing in each new situation.
· Within a dealership, are able to complete paperwork and the appropriate filing of documents, forms, and reports in a timely manner.
· Are detail-oriented and capable of prioritizing their work, helping each other, and working independently.
· Must be able to cooperate across departmental lines within the dealership, manage conflict, and resolve differences in the interest of efficient work flow.
· Process invoices, update inventory records and budget information, handle the mail, and maintain dealership records in accounting, sales, service, and team areas.
· Work with computers, typewriters, adding machines, and other equipment and maintain that equipment, along with the required supplies.
· Assist in matching the transportation needs of customers through constant follow-up via phone survey, email or mail.
· Communicate with the client base and department managers to benefit the satisfaction of the customers and facilitate further vehicle sales and service business.
· Responsible for the database of customers new and old.
· Constant communication with the sales managers and their sales teams to assure accurate and timely information is being logged into the system.
· Assist in follow-up with prospective customers and appointments to close as many vehicle sales as possible.
· Responsible for customer phone satisfaction survey and supplying the results to management
· Responsible for database marketing for sales and service.
· Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence
· Professional appearance and work ethic
· Excellent customer service skills (Enjoys working with people)
· All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen and MVR check
Apply in person 7017 E Kellogg